Yoga Instructor I
NW Corporate Yoga℠ is looking for a highly-trained and energetic yoga teacher to teach part-time in professional business settings throughout the greater Seattle area. The key objectives for this role is to provide (i) a reliable 5-star customer experience to our clients through thoughtful and (ii) results-driven yoga classes and help our clients and their people achieve wellness.
NW Corporate Yoga℠ is a health and wellness startup that provides corporations, governments, other employers and large service providers with strategically designed and results-driven wellness programs at their preferred locations. Through our company hosted wellness programs, we help employees, community members and residents find happiness and decrease stress and pain in their physical activities while also helping clients increase customer/client retention rates, reduce healthcare costs and recruit talent by creating a happy and healthy workplace.
We live what we preach with passion towards our own employees wellness programs including exercise, nutrition, and support. With career paths designed to inspire growth within, we actively work to cultivate happiness, relaxation and passion within our own company to share it with others, striving to be an innovative and less-traditional health and wellness company.
The Life of a NW Corporate Yoga℠ Instructor
We help others achieve wellness anywhere through on-site yoga and mindfulness classes. Our teachers are immersed in the culture of the company, informed on what their employees need and offer relief through exercise by teaching regular classes. Our NW Corporate Yoga℠ Yoga Instructors are responsible for designing their classes, showing up early, teaching, and checking in with clients after class. You will build healthy, professional relationships with your clients and offer personalized modifications and instruction. Our instructors radiate a passion for their teaching and are committed to creating incredible experiences for their clients.
What skills are required for this role?
- Willingness to learn and be coached
- Strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence
- Love of being creative, inspirational, and hard-working
- Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for community, people, and NW Corporate Yoga's values
- Passion for teaching yoga in a professional business setting
- Ability to design and teach safe and effective yoga classes
- Mindset to arrive 10-15 minutes early and prepared for class
- Communicate effectively with team
- Ability to work independently
- Must know how to use Google Sheets and Docs and Microsoft Office products.
- Record hours accurately
- Cultivate lasting client relationships
What are the requirements of this position?
- Hold a Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Instructor - RYT 200 Hour certification
- Have minimal 1-2 years yoga teaching experience
- Availability to travel to locations in the greater Seattle area (Bellevue, Tacoma, Everett)
* Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Types of Benefits at NW Corporate Yoga℠
- Structured career path within a growing health & wellness company
- Company-paid continuing education and R&D
- Employee expense reimbursement for reasonable travel, gear, etc.
- Opportunity to participate in employee bonus plan
- Connections to highly-recognized and household name brands
- Variety in daily activities - constant learning and growth
- Exclusive teacher training and coaching
- Strong back office support to help you deliver excellent service to our clients
How to apply for this job:
NW Corporate Yoga℠ is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.
Want to join NW Corporate Yoga℠?
Please submit (1) your professional yoga resume, (2) your contact information, (3) three references and (4) your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Your Privacy Matters. Click here to learn more.